Next generation bitcoinSwitch plattform
With an ESP32-based smart display See features!
No Config Data
Upload a .properties' or .json file
Or switch to 'Text Content Mode' to add new properties
offline⚡Switch | Build on Lightning⚡with LNbits
How to set up the offline⚡️Switch?
The setup is relatively simple. It is done in three steps.
1. Flash the firmware on the ESP32
2. Create and set up a LNbits wallet
3. Configure the offline LN Switch via the touch display
First note: There are two different versions of the Sunton 3.5" 320*480 Smart Display (ESP32-3248S035). Once with “Resistive Touch Screen” (pressure sensitive, foil like screen coating) and then with a “Capacitive Touch Screen” (glass display, reacts to conductivity). You can feel the difference, or see it on the back. See the pictures in the attachment. I would recommend the capacitive version. It is a bit more expensive, but also less sensitive. When selecting the firmware version, look for the “r” for resistive or “c” for capacitive after the version number.
Flash firmware to the ESP32
- Open this web page with the webinstaller
- Connect the EPS32 via USB cable to the computer
- Press the button Flash (if necessary select another version before)
- In the connection window select the ‘COM-Interface’ for the ESP32 and press Connect